PARIS – If U.S.-based bankrupt plastics supplier Venture Industries rebounds from Chapter 11 as soon as it plans, it may well regain operating control of its Peguform France SA subsidiary. Peguform France, which went into the French form of Chapter 11 last October, has been under control of a French administrator, whose goal is to save jobs (see related story: Auto Makers Help Keep Venture, Peguform Alive). When Venture Industries declared bankruptcy late last month in Michigan, it had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Insolvent Venture Industries Aims to Recover, Reclaim Peguform France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.