Exhibition space is being increased 40% as a record 67 businesses enter the low-carbon-vehicle exhibition set for Sept. 7-8 at Rockingham Race Circuit in Northamptonshire, U.K. Organized by the government-supported Centre of Excellence for Low Carbon and Fuel Cell Technologies (Cenex), the event, dubbed LCV2011, attracts many of the world’s major car, commercial vehicle and public-service-vehicle manufacturers, as well as a record number of technology and infrastructure businesses. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Interest in U.K. Low-Carbon-Vehicle Show Grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.