U.K. auto makers have increased production volumes, turnover, investment levels and number of employees. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the industry did all this while making major strides in reducing the environmental footprint of its products and manufacturing processes. SMMT says the industry’s 12th annual sustainability report, which analyzed the industry’s economic, environmental and social performance in 2010, shows significant year-over-year improvements. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Internal Report Applauds U.K. Auto Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.