New emissions standards set to kick in for medium- and heavy-duty trucks in 2007 will increase pricing by $5,000-$10,000 per vehicle, International Truck and Engine Corp. estimates. Dee Kapur, International truck group president, says during recent media briefing in Warrenville, IL, the company is making its forecasts public so “our customers can make informed decisions about their business.” The arrival of new emissions standards previously has led to a “pre-buy” strategy by fleet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"International Forecasts Cost of New Emission Regs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.