Since Inteva Products LLC was formed in March 2008 from interior-trim operations spun off from then-bankrupt Delphi Corp., the startup has dedicated its attention to the North American market, understandably. That’s because 75% of Inteva’s physical assets were in the U.S., Mexico or Canada, and 50% of sales were to the former General Motors Corp. Inteva wanted a presence overseas but needed to focus its energies during its first two years on the extremely challenged home market. This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inteva Opens Door to New Regions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.