The time may not be right for an initial public offering, but Magna International Inc. says the auto industry is embracing the concept of a single-sourced vehicle interior, the key driver behind Magna's spinoff of its $3 billion interiors business. Intier Automotive Inc. is the new name the Canadian supplier has given its interiors business. It is paired with two other Magna operating groups, Magna Seating Systems and Atoma Closure Systems, which supplies the power liftgate for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intier Drives Magna Interior Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.