The door is open to growth in the closure-module market, says Paul Stroz, Intier Automotive Inc. vice president. “Our internal research is leaning towards the door system side – particularly door modules,” says Stroz, who heads the closure-modules team of Intier’s newly established Closures Group. The entire closure-modules market will double within five years, the supplier says. And North America represents the richest untapped frontier, Stroz tells Ward's. “We think that the OEMs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intier Expects Closures Group Will Open Doors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.