VIENNA – Intrall Polska Sp. z o.o., the Polish SUV and light-commercial vehicle manufacturer, unveils its updated Honker SUV at this year’s commercial-vehicle show in Hannover, Germany. In addition to the 3-door, a new 5-door Honker with three rows of seats is shown for the first time. The 5-door is 192 ins. (488.5 cm) long, including the spare wheel. The Honker, which boasts a restyled front end, will be powered by a Polish-made 2.4L Andoria-Mot Sp. z o.o. turbodiesel engine or 2.8L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intrall Unveils Updated Honker SUV, New LCV Range in Hannover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.