The 10th annual Invest in France Automotive Awards Reception will honor General Motors Corp.’s Powertrain Div., Magna International Inc. and Spartech Corp. April 12 at the Detroit Institute of Arts in Detroit. Every year the agency recognizes North American automotive companies that have invested significantly in new or expanded facilities in France. Thomas G. Stephens, group vice-president, General Motors Powertrain will accept the award for GM Powertrain, which is being recognized for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Invest in France Honors NA Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.