STOCKHOLM — Scania majority owner Investor AB is in no hurry to sell its stake in the truck maker, but a reasonable price would be between SK240 to SK260 (US$30-$33) per share, plus a premium of as much as 30%, says Investor board chairman Percy Barnevik. Barnevik told journalists at a Stockholm press conference Investor will take its time weighing options. “This can take a long time, but we're not in a hurry,” he says.“Various potential partners are in a hurry.” Barnevik says Scania ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor chairman in no hurry to sell Scania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.