3M Automotive opens a 60,000-sq.-ft. innovation center in Livonia, MI, to highlight its technologies, including acoustical insulation, filters, adhesives and decorative trim products, for potential automotive customers. The facility features a multi-function theater capable of 3D visualization, on-line design, engineering and worldwide communications. A sky-lit rotunda is used to display vehicles, modular concepts and prototypes, as well as graphic products. Surrounding the rotunda are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"An Invitation to Roll Up Your Sleeves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.