TEHRAN – Iran Khodro Diesel, the commercial-vehicle arm of Iran’s largest vehicle maker, Iran Khodro, will start assembly of Mercedes-Benz Atego trucks in October. Up to 2,000 Atego trucks could be assembled by the end of the Iranian year, on March 20, 2004. There are no plans to export the trucks. (See related story: DC, Iran Khodro in Talks) Initial plans call for the assembly of completely knocked-down (CKD) kits. However, DaimlerChrysler AG expects to reach significant local content ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro Diesel to Assemble Mercedes Atego Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642