VIENNA – Iran Khodro Co. plans to launch production of a stretched version of its Samand national car. Samand Sarir Destined to be the company’s top model, the stretched Samand offers an extra 11.8 ins. (30 cm) in overall length. The car, to be named the Sarir, debuted at the 2004 Tehran auto show. The Sarir features an upgraded, leather-laden interior and luxury accessories, such as a DVD player. Production will get under way by March 29, says Payam Nasseri, director-new product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro to Produce Stretched Samand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.