Separate agreements between local assemblers and Iran’s Iran Khodro Co. and Saipa Group call for assembly of Iranian vehicles in Syria. The Samand, a car manufactured by Iran Khodro, will be assembled in Syria under a deal recently ratified by Syria’s Supreme Council for Investment, which is headed by Syria’s prime minister. It calls for Samand assembly to be established near the capital of Damascus. The agreement, signed between Iran Khodro and two Syrian companies, calls for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro, Saipa Cars to Be Built in Syria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.