VIENNA â€“ The proposed alliance between General Motors Corp., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA could be problematic for Renaultâ€™s project to manufacture its low-cost Logan car in Iran. â€śA Renault, Nissan and General Motors partnership has worried Iranian industrial managers regarding the future of the Logan project in Iran,â€ť says an Iranian news agency. When GM took over the former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. in South Korea, it stopped shipments of Daewoo Matiz and Cielo assembly kits to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iranâ€™s Renault Logan Project Threatened by Possible GM Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.