VIENNA – Iranian car maker Pars Khodro signs a deal with Renault SA for the assembly and distribution of the Renault Megane sedan beginning in mid-2006. Pars Khodro, controlled by Iran's Saipa Group, already builds vehicles for Renault partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. In addition, the company is one of two designated Iranian manufacturers for the Renault Logan entry-level car, production of which also is set to get under way in mid-2006. Megane will be offered with either 1.6L or 2L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran's Pars Khodro to Assemble Renault Megane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.