PARIS — Schrader Electronics, the market leader in tire pressure monitor valves, is looking for a U.S. factory site. The company, based in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, has doubled in size twice this year but has run out of capacity to fulfill demand for North America. Schrader's factory had 30 employees a year ago and will have 150 by Christmas this year. Carl Wacker, marketing manager, says, however, that the company is having difficulty recruiting electrical engineers in Northern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland's Schrader Electronics looks to U.S. plant site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.