Irish new-car sales tumbled 13.8% in November to 1,461 units, from year-ago’s 1,695, although the year-to-date total posted a 4.5% gain to 186,096 units from prior-year’s 177,488. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry figures also show light-commercial sales for the month fell 6.1% to 1,253 units, from 1,335 in like-2006. Segment sales in the first 11 months reached 43,621 units, up 7.5% from prior-year’s 40,565. Heavy-vehicle deliveries were down 6.7% for the year through November at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish Sales Slide in November; Gains Still Seen for Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.