Isuzu Motor Co.'s newest natural gas/diesel dual-fuel truck engine recently received certification from the Japanese Automotive Research Institute (JARI), thanks in large part to the dual-fuel-specific electronic management system supplied by Calgary, Alberta-based Alternative Fuel Systems Inc. (AFS). The JARI endorsement is a requisite for any Japanese automaker looking for government subsidies and support in marketing its technology. The Isuzu 6HHI engine uses the AFS Eagle II system, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu engine gets certification" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.