Isuzu Motors Ltd. will team up with a local conglomerate to create a joint venture in Malaysia to import, assemble and sell its light-commercial vehicles. Isuzu Malaysia Sendirian Berhad will be majority owned by DRB-HICOM Berhad (49%), with Isuzu Operations (Thailand) Co. Ltd. taking a 32.6% stake and Isuzu Motors Asia Ltd. holding 18.4% of the new JV. The Isuzu Malaysia JV will be capitalized at 25 million ringgitt ($6.6 million). The first vehicle launched by the JV will be the Isuzu ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu to Establish Sales JV in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.