GUANGZHOU — Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Guangzhou Automobile Group seal a deal on a joint venture to produce and sell medium-size and large buses. Reports say that Isuzu, a leading Japanese maker of heavy trucks and sport/utility vehicles, will hold a 49% stake in the venture while Guangzhou Automobile will own the remaining 51%. The venture, most likely to be officially established in February, is expected to be capitalized at US$30 million. Officials reportedly say that the JV will produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu, Guangzhou Automobile reach deal on bus-making venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.