Isuzu Motors Ltd. confirms plans to sell off its 49% stake in its Lafayette, IN, manufacturing joint venture with Subaru-owner Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. The move is part of Isuzu’s broader restructuring plan, which aims to return the SUV specialist to profitability. (see related story: Fuji, Isuzu Discuss Fate of Lafayette Plant) Under the terms of the sale, expected to be complete early next year, Subaru-Isuzu Automotive Inc. will continue to build the Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Sells off Stake in Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.