Isuzu Motor Ltd. reportedly will supply 5,000-6,000 small trucks to Mazda Motor Corp. annually. Mazda will sell the 2- to 3-ton light trucks under its Titan truck brand. Isuzu provides the diesel engines for the current-generation Mazda Titan trucks, but the larger tie-up is expected to take effect by year’s end. The move is seen as mutually beneficial for both auto makers. The financially troubled Isuzu has been seeking ways to bolster its truck business, while Mazda expects to save ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu to Supply Trucks to Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.