NEW YORK – Isuzu Motors America Inc. President J. Terry Maloney came to the New York auto show in April with something to prove. Isuzu’s weighty problems, both in the U.S. and globally, have caused the automotive media to begin ringing the death knell – prompting widespread belief that the auto maker soon will pull out of the U.S. But Maloney says Isuzu isn’t going anywhere – a point he emphasizes with future-product detail stretching as far as the ’06 model year – and takes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Takes on Nay Sayers with U.S. Turnaround Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.