LAS VEGAS – Isuzu Truck launches an offensive on the U.S. medium-duty market with the debut of the ’08 N-Series NPR low-cab-forward (LCF) truck here. Isuzu, a longtime leader in the LCF market, is counting on the N-Series, including a new wider and longer version, to help it gain a foothold in specific medium-duty segments where until now it has been absent. “We want to be the top commercial-truck brand in the U.S.,” says Todd Bloom, vice president-marketing for GM Isuzu Commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Targets Medium-Duty Market With New N-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.