TURIN – Italdesign-Giugiaro SpA is set to unveil two concept cars at the forthcoming Geneva motor show in early March, unofficial sources say. The vehicles will be the first to be designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro after the design house he established in 1968 was acquired by Volkswagen AG in May. A glimpse at one of the two “product concepts” is said to have been offered by the company to a small group of friends, customers and journalists earlier this month. A reproduction of a sketch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ItalDesign-Giugiaro to Unwrap Two Concept Cars at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.