TURIN — Italdesign is set to star at February's Geneva motor show, where it will take the wraps off its second-generation luxury multipurpose vehicle (MPV). Giorgetto Giugiaro, whose 1978 Mega-gamma concept car first set the MPV trend, is planning a more conventional follow-up to the Structura, first seen at the 1998 Turin show. Fabrio Giugiaro, the son of Italdesign's founder, describes the Geneva show car as “nearly a three-box and more of a limousine,” while still retaining the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italdesign to show followup to Structura" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.