GENEVA – The automotive landscape of the 21st century appears to be a perfect habitat for the Italian coach makers. Italian coachbuilder ItalDesign unveils bubble-top Corvette Moray in Geneva. Bertone SpA, Pininfarina Industrie SpA and ItalDesign SpA, the three largest, introduce new concept cars and prototypes at the auto show here, which has become their showcase since the Turin auto show died. All three companies have new production and engineering contracts with major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Coachbuilders Shine at Geneva Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.