TURIN — Traditionally very locally oriented, Italian car design and engineering companies are following the consolidation and globalization of automakers and becoming much more multinational. Several of the most famous design houses recently announced deals with international partners to expand their business reach, while others are looking to reorganize in the near future. Several weeks after announcing it was forming an alliance with Rieter Holding Ltd., I.DE.A. Institute SpA announced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian design houses join wave of global consoldiations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.