TURIN — Italy has the Ferrari 456 GT, Maserati 3200 GT and Lamborghini Diablo. Now it is adding the Pagani Zonda C12 to the ranks of the world's greatest Italian super cars. Pagani Automobili has built its first Zonda C12 supercar and equipped it with a regular production 6L V-12, powerplant, delivering 394 hp at 5,200 rpm and 570 Nm (420.4 ft-lbs) of torque at 3,800 rpm. Pagani also offers an “S” version powered by a 7L engine capable of 720 Nm (531.1 ft-lbs) at 3,900 rpm and 500 hp at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy adds zesty Zonda C12 to supercar list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.