Italy vehicle sales totaled 220,159 units for February 2010, up 20.9% vs. February 2009. February 2010 vehicle sales decreased 2.2% vs. January 2010 sales. 2010 sales through February totaled 445,216. This was up 25.3% over the same period in 2009. Fiat Automobile SpA was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 148,069, resulting in a 33.3% market share. Related document: Ward’s Italy Vehicle Sales – February 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Up 20.9% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.