Italy vehicle sales totaled 191,141 units for May 2011, up 4.6% vs. May 2010. May 2011 vehicle sales increased 7.7% vs. April 2011 sales. 2011 sales through May totaled 942,548, down 13.3% over the same period in 2010. Fiat Automobile SpA was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 283,959, resulting in a 30.1% market share. Related document: Ward’s Italy Vehicle Sales – May 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Up 4.6% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.