Italy vehicle sales totaled 176,721 units for April 2011, down 1% vs. April 2010. April 2011 vehicle sales decreased 16.2% vs. March 2011 sales. 2011 sales through April totaled 750,567, down 17% over the same period in 2010. Fiat was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 224,671, resulting in a 29.9% market share. Related document: Ward’s Italy Vehicle Sales – April 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Down 1% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.