Italy vehicle sales totaled 178,764 units for February 2011, down 18.7% vs. February 2010. February 2011 vehicle sales decreased 2.4% vs. January 2011 sales. 2011 sales through February totaled 361,998, down 18.3% over the same period in 2010. Fiat Automobile SpA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 108,205, resulting in a 29.9% market share. Related document: Ward’s Italy Vehicle Sales – February 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Down 18.7% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.