Iteris Inc. and Valeo SA ink a deal for Valeo to be the exclusive maker and marketer of Iteris’ camera-based AutoVue Lane Departure Warning (LDW) technology for light vehicles. Valeo and Iteris jointly developed the technology for light vehicles over a 2-year period, and it is slated to enter production in North America in 2004 on an unnamed model. (See related story: Iteris in Fast Lane With Warning System) Lane-departure warning-system technology. Not only will Iteris get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iteris and Valeo Ink Deal for Warning System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.