Police reports and newspapers are rife with stories about the negative impact on driver behavior by radios, cell phones and navigation systems. But there is a technology that can affect positive behavioral change. Stumped? Consider a lane-departure warning system. California-based Iteris is the first supplier to launch volume production of a lane-departure warning system, available in the U.S. on Freightliner trucks and in Europe on the Mercedes-Benz and MAN brands. “The truck business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iteris in Fast Lane With Warning System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.