VIENNA – Japanese trading house Itochu Corp. reportedly is selling Kia Motors Corp. importer Kia Austria GmbH, owned 100% by Itochu, to German Kia importer Kia Motors Deutschland. Additionally, there are rumors that Itochu may be interested in selling its 50% stake in Mazda Motor Corp. importer, Mazda Austria GmbH. The remaining 50% share is held by the Austria’s Erste Bank. Mazda already announced in December it planned to purchase Erste Bank’s holding. The deal is expected to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Itochu to Sell Austrian Kia Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.