Fiat’s Iveco Ducato van is No.1 in Brazilian sales. SAO PAULO – Fiat Automoveis SA’s truck-making unit, Iveco SpA, is making some changes to its ’03 Ducato van, even after taking No.1 in sales in Brazil this year. A new version will be called the Cargo. Sales manager Leonardo Pascal Madeira da Costa estimates 15,000 of the vans will be sold in Brazil this year, giving Fiat a 22% share of the segment. In the year’s first 11 months, Fiat sold 2,707 passenger vans and 1,613 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco Brazil Aims to Export Ducato Van to Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.