VIENNA – OAO IzhAvto, Russia’s second-largest car maker, officially launches serial production of its new Izh 21261 Fabula station wagon. The wagon version of IzhAvto’s Oda rear-wheel-drive hatchback was introduced as a prototype at the Moscow auto show in August 2002. IzhAvto may add 4WD version of Fabula wagon next year. IzhAvto began building salable versions of the wagons in March, with about 1,500 shipped since then. Currently, IzhAvto is producing 72 station wagons per day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IzhAvto Launches Production of New Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.