VIENNA – Russian auto maker OAO IzhAvto will phase out production of its rear-drive Izh 2126 Oda hatchback and 21261 Fabula station wagon models in early July. Demand for the two cars has been soft since last fall, and IzhAvto has had to reduce production, cut prices and offer special financing programs in order to trim inventory of unsold vehicles. The sudden end for the two models was unexpected, particularly in the case of the Fabula wagon, which was launched just last March. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IzhAvto to Phase Out Oda, Fabula Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.