VIENNA – Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joins OAO AvtoVAZ President Igor Komarov and OAO Sberbank Rossii CEO German Gref in inaugurating the restart of serial production at the OAO IzhAvto car plant in Izhevsk, the capital of the Republic of Udmurtia. IzhAvto suspended operations as a result of bankruptcy in spring 2009. OOO Obyedinennaya Avtomobilnaya Gruppa (OAG), the subsidiary of OOO Sberbank Capital, now is responsible for the management of IzhAvto’s production. Sberbank is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IzhAvto Relaunches Production After 16 Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.