SAO PAULO – General Motors Corp. Chairman Jack Smith, on a recent visit here, praises GM’s Brazilian division as “an example” for the rest of the world but remains mum on GM´s options on Fiat Auto SpA – one of its major competitors here. If GM purchases Fiat Auto, it will control more than a 50% market share in Brazil. Jack Smith “We are deciding what to do regarding Fiat and any comment now will not help in any way,” Smith says. He praises the work of GM President and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jack Smith Mum on Fiat During Brazil Visit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.