AutoNation Inc. says Wayne Huizenga is retiring from his position as chairman and will be replaced by CEO Mike Jackson effective Jan. 1. Huizenga, who is also known for his ownership of the National Football League’s Miami Dolphins, will stay on the new- and used-car retailer’s board of directors. Huizenga, who turns 65 in December, says “I felt it was time for me to scale back my involvement in AutoNation and focus my attention towards new entrepreneurial opportunities.” Jackson has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jackson to Replace Huizenga at AutoNation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.