Workers at Jaguar Cars have voted overwhelmingly to oppose the closure of the Browns Lane plant and are backing a call for an industrial action ballot, officials of two trade unions say. The Transport and General Workers Union and Amicus say 86% of the workers have supported union action to try to reverse Ford Motor Co.’s decision to close the plant next year. (See related story: Jag to Shutter Browns Lane; Plans Aluminum XK) Amicus says meetings held at Jaguar’s Browns Lane, Castle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jag Workers Protest Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.