LONDON — Just hours after Ford Motor Co. announces a complete revamp of its senior-level management staff and the ouster of Jacques Nasser as chief executive, Ford’s Jaguar luxury car unit announces the resignation of Managing Director Jonathon Browning, effective immediately. Speculation that Browning’s departure came as a result of the shake-up at Ford’s headquarters was quickly quelled when the company announced it was forming a new operating committee to lead the Jaguar, Land Rover and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar managing director resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.