Wolfgang Reitzle, the new chief of Ford Motor Co.'s luxury brands (Lincoln, Jaguar, Aston Martin and Volvo), apparently has given the go-ahead for Jaguar to develop a 2-seat sports car based on a shortened S-Type platform and available with either a V-6 or V-8 engine. Mr. Reitzle is said to want this project put into motion as soon as possible. As for Jaguar ever doing a sport/utility vehicle, Mr. Reitzle says that won't happen because Volvo is developing one. Meanwhile, Mr. Reitzle is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Plans New 2-Seater" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.