SAN FRANCISCO – Jaguar Cars North America will bring the X-Type Estate to the U.S. later this year, brand executives say here at the media introduction for the long-wheelbase XJ sedan. C.J. O’Donnell, executive vice president-sales, marketing and communications, says the auto maker will add the model, to be dubbed the Sportwagon, to the X-Type lineup, which further grows in ’05 with a high-end luxury Vanden Plas edition. The X-Type also gets a revised Sport model featuring body ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar to Sell X-Type Wagon in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.