Ford Motor Co.’s Jaguar brand says it will reduce overall output of its vehicles by 15,000 units through the rest of the year due to weak demand, Reuters reports. The British luxury brand will cut production at all three U.K. facilities. However, details of the reduction have yet to be revealed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Slashes Production Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.