S’AGARO, Spain – Jaguar Cars says sales of its X-Type sedan are taking off in the U.S., thanks to a lease program that’s on par with the competition. Jaguar began offering X-Type leases in response to BMW of North America Inc.’s move to make available leases as low as $298 per month for select 3-Series models. Sales of the X-Type have risen steadily in the U.S. since its introduction in August, reaching their highest monthly level to date at 3,583 units in February. Thanks to the lease ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar X-Type Takes U.S. By Storm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.