STELLENBOSCH, South Africa – Jaguar Cars is hoping its all-new lightweight XK proves a heavyweight in the marketplace. The second-generation XK drops the conventional steel body of the outgoing XK8 for an all-aluminum unit for the new coupe and convertible that go on sale in March in the U.K. and makes their way to the U.S. and Canada mid-April. The ’07 model launches with a single powertrain choice: the 4.2L naturally aspirated V-8. Jaguar XK “We’ll have a supercharged edition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar XK Designed to Boost Brand, Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.